Automotive Technician - No Nights & Weekends
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Name: Greg Satori
Satori's Auto in Manitowoc WI is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician . Service techs perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with shop standards, test drive vehicles, test components, and systems using diagnostic tools and service equipment.
We are a local family-owned independent automotive repair shop with a growing customer base. This is a Monday through Friday position with no nights or weekends required!
Pay: $40,000 to $8 0,000 per year
- Great compensation package
- Monthly profit sharing
- Company paid health insurance.
- Company paid retirement.
- No nights or weekends required
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Positive attitude
- 3 to 5 years of automotive experience (preferred)
- ASE Certification (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Evidence of performance through shop management system reports
- Tools and diagnostic equipment
Even if you’re just curious about what we have to offer I’d highly encourage you to reach out. All communication with us is strictly confidential so you don’t need to worry about your boss finding out you’re in communication with other shops.
To apply or connect with us, please submit your resume or summary of qualifications (be sure to include your phone number so we can get back to you and set up a time to talk!).